Welcome Sign Kit
Our new Welcome Sign kit makes a great gift or you can make the sign yourself to keep or give away! The kit includes the supplies you’ll need to complete the kit and comes with written instructions and access to a FREE video tutorial.
The Welcome Sign Kit comes in two designs, Sunflowers or Fronds and Butterflies. In addition you can choose your font stamp, Farmhand or Swoosh. You will be able to choose from 50 Fusion Mineral Paint colors. Shown are Coal Black with White Ink lettering. Casement or Raw Silk would be comparable paint colors for the lettering. The Frond sign is painted Casement with Ash lettering. Black Ink would be a comparable ink color.
The basic kit includes:
- one 1″ x 6″ x 22″ pine board
- two Fusion Mineral Paint colors of your choice – enough to complete the project
- one container of Tough Coat sealer
- applicator cloth
- sponge brush for applying paint to your stamp
- your choice of two sunflowers or 4-6 fronds and a butterfly to adorn your sign
- transfer applicator tool
- sawtooth hanger
The Howdy Sunflower sign show was painted with a wash of Coal Black and Raw Silk for the lettering. The Welcome Fronds sign was painted in Casement with Ash for lettering.
Supplies not included are sandpaper, paint brush, baby wipes, and hammer.